Calling 2013 Seniors!

Thursday, April 19, 2012

I absolutely loved working with the 2012 seniors I was privileged to photograph, and am hoping to increase the number of seniors I get to photograph in the coming months.

I'm currently looking for a few unique, outgoing, fabulous High School Seniors to be my Senior Representatives for the 2013 school year.

What's in it for you:
  • $100 off your Senior Portrait Package
  • Free photo prints and extra wallet when your friends book with me
What you do:
  • Schedule your Senior Session for May, June or July
  • Share your senior photos on your Facebook page with friends
  • Show off a few of your Senior Photos by distributing Senior Rep cards

Contact me at kersten@kerstengreenphotography.com for requirements and more information! I'm looking forward to hearing from you!

sssenior rep 3
sssenior rep 5
sssenior rep 4
sssenior rep 2
sssenior rep 7

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Day Blog Template | ©2011 - Dual Illusions