Avery - Girl on the Farm {Sauvie Island, Portland, OR)

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Finally, after several months of waiting out winter, I was able to meet up with my Facebook "100 likes" mini-session winner, Miss Avery! This is the third time I've been privileged to photograph Avery, and I couldn't dream of a more perfect setting to capture her in! It was a gorgeous day on Sauvie Island, and Avery has perfect hair for beautiful, wind blown photos. She's such a doll. Though very stoic on our shoot day, I managed to capture a few smiles she gave her older brother, Brody. She lights up for him!

Thanks Avery, as always, I LOVE getting to photograph you!


web1
web2
web3
web4
web5

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh man these are awesome! You are one talented gal! Thanks again!!!

Mel said...

Thanks for visiting The Shoot Spot. What a gorgeous location! Makes me wish I was on the west coast :)

Melissa
http://theshootspot.melissacorkumphotography.com

Post a Comment

Sweet Day Blog Template | ©2011 - Dual Illusions