Gus and Evelyn {NE Portland, OR}

Monday, April 8, 2013

I first met Evelyn and her parents last spring, when I took their family portraits on Mt. Tabor. This time around, Evelyn had a new baby brother to introduce me to. As soon as the front door opened, Evelyn charmed me all over again, pointing to little Gus, asking me 100 questions about my camera, and moving about with such precociousness and excitement! New baby Gus is simply gorgeous, with pretty olive newborn skin, the best baby faux hawk I've seen, and even a little baby fuzz all over. Gus and Evelyn's Mama makes the "mom of two" thing look easy, and was upbeat and relaxed, despite a lack of sleep. We were able to grab a few shots of Gus with an adorable hat and blanket she made for him, before he decided he wanted to be awake for the rest of his photo debut. I love these kind of shoots, with a beautiful family in a relaxed home environment. Thanks, E. Family, for making my job so enjoyable! blog8 web2 blog9 blog4 blog2 blog3 blog7 blog11 blog10 blog13 blog14 blog16 blog15

20 comments:

C McDonald said...

Just beautiful. The family pic with a grinning Evelyn is priceless and perfect.

Rachel said...

Kersten, that first picture just sings.

Crystal said...

These are wonderful! I love all of his hair! Beautiful photos for this family to cherish!

Christine said...

What beautiful lifestyle images, and perfect detail shots! Love them!

Julia Tulley said...

Oh my gosh, look at all that hair! ;) Beautiful family session, love these!

Hannah said...

Beautiful! All of that lovely hair!

MeganElizabeth said...

What a sweet family! Beautiful photos :)

Lena Peterson said...

Evelyn is my daughters name as well! Love these newborns are the best<3

Karyn Lee said...

Look at all that hair! What a little cutie pie!

AVBergantino said...

Great job Kersten!

Anonymous said...

omgosh he's a cutie!!

Michelle Judd said...

I love lifestyle sessions, great job!

Cooking with Big E said...

Look at that hair! What a sweetie!

Shoni said...

Oh wow...I love this session! You really did a great job. I'm such a fan of lifestyle.

Crystal Phelps said...

He is adorable! You captured some great moments - especially the one where he is looking so bright eyed at his momma - so sweet!

Lana said...

Wonderful images, you did a great job!

Unknown said...

That head of hair! What a beautiful family!!

T&T Photography said...

I love the lighthearted natural feel to this session. Nice job!

Robin Kelm Photography said...

Love how you captured the details of life with a newborn.

Tara said...

What a cute babe! Love all the moments you got here.

Post a Comment

Sweet Day Blog Template | ©2011 - Dual Illusions