Baby Tate & Kai (and the backpack too!) {Tigard, OR}

Friday, April 19, 2013

Its always special to see a family you've enjoyed photographing in the past grow in number. Such is the case with the D. family, who welcomed beautiful baby Tate in mid-March.

The first thing I noticed about Tate were his brilliant blue eyes. They were big and bright and OPEN when I arrived. He has the perfect smattering of red/brown baby hair, and a precious little pout. My favorite moment was when the entire family snuggled around him, and he gave the biggest dreamy baby smile I've ever seen. So sweet!

Big brother Kai was so good with the baby, and happily kissed his face and snuggled him, when not showing me the contents of his backpack, which you might notice in the pictures below. Kai LOVES his backpack.

Congratulations on your gorgeous boy, D. Family!

b5 b1 b10 b7 b6 b4 b2 b13 blog11

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a beautiful family... truly !!!! :-)

Anonymous said...

I'm not anonymous...oops wrong button ... love the photo's ... BettyRae

Konul said...

Really beautiful work! Love them all, and especially your black and whites!

Tara said...

Kersten, these are really beautiful! I love the last one where you can see so much joy in their faces.

Post a Comment

Sweet Day Blog Template | ©2011 - Dual Illusions