Maddie and Abbie {Camas, WA}

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

I had such an amazing session with Maddie and Abbie, and their parents! Both girls have birthdays during June, and so their mama contacted me to commemorate their birthday month with family portraits. It was a bright, warm evening with beautiful light, and the girls were delightful. Maddie is at once graceful and giggly, and Abbie is more perfect than the Gerber baby, with bright blue eyes and cheeks that look edible. Although Daddies are often reserved and uncomfortable in photos, Maddie and Abbie's Daddy was fantastic in front of the camera, as well as behind the camera, helping me make his little ladies smile and laugh. Their Mama was so lovely and easy to photograph, the whole family was a reminder of why I love my job so much. Getting to capture precious, unique, fleeting moments for a family makes my heart full. Maddie and Abbie, I hope we can do it again! blog2 blog1 blog5 blog6 blog3 blog9 blog8 blog4 blog7

5 comments:

Janna said...

These are perfect! What a beautiful family!

The shot of the baby girl toddling with her bright green shoes & the green dress is over the top adorable!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful family. Great work!

Ellen said...

They look like they're having so much fun with you, and I love the carefree, loving feel of these!

Robin Kelm Photography said...

Beautiful family, I love their expressions you captured. My favorite is the silhouette!

Unknown said...

Too cute! :) Lovely work! Great variety!

Post a Comment

Sweet Day Blog Template | ©2011 - Dual Illusions