Mateo & Emilio {Peninsula Park, Portland, OR}

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Ah, this family! These young men attend school with my children, and back before I knew them well, or had even chatted with their mama, I remember telling my daughter ( after noticing how handsome and polite Mateo was when I volunteered in class), "Be sure you are kind to Mateo, you are going to want to be on his good side in about 10 years!"  Now I count their mama, Jane, as a friend, and have enjoyed getting to know them during swim lessons, on the playground and at birthday parties. I feel so privileged to get to take their family portraits! Thanks you for the opportunity, David, Jane, Mateo and Emilio! Enjoy your photos!

1 comments:

Janna said...

What a beautiful family

Those pictures of the boys kissing their mama make me teary - so sweet

Post a Comment

Sweet Day Blog Template | ©2011 - Dual Illusions