Krisiey & Family {South Waterfront, Portland OR}

Friday, August 2, 2013

Krisiey is a fellow photographer (her business, Apple of My Eye Photography, is Here) and mama who contacted me to have some family photos taken. She explained that while she takes images of everyone else in her family on a regular basis,  she's missing from the picture. I can so relate, and was thrilled to get to take photos that centered on the Mama for a change. This was supposed to be a mini session, but there were just too many gorgeous images of Krisiey and her family to narrow down. I loved that she chose a new location to me, the South Waterfront. It was a very grey morning, but I think we managed to get some beautiful images anyway. 

It was a pleasure to photograph you, Krisiey, Albie and girls!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Day Blog Template | ©2011 - Dual Illusions