Tyler & Sawyer - Sass and Stripes {Tanner Springs Park, Portland, OR}

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Two of my favorite little ladies and their fabulous mama met me at Tanner Springs on a windy spring evening recently. Though I am easily distracted by these girl's mama (she's one of my favorite people to chat with on the entire planet), I did manage to tear myself away from good conversation, and get some cute shots of the two sisters. Sawyer is at a tough age (photographically speaking), as she really has no interest in the camera or following specific instructions, so I just rolled with whatever she was giving me. While she didn't want to be in front of my camera, she did want to sit with me and cuddle (heaven!). Tyler, on the other hand, is my star. She is such a natural in front of the camera, and she loves to be photographed. She makes my life easy. Thanks, Ladies. Playdate soon? web9 web8 web6 web3 web5 web4 web1 web2

1 comments:

tara said...

Love the last one!

Post a Comment

Sweet Day Blog Template | ©2011 - Dual Illusions