Merry & Her Girls {Laurelhurst Park, Portland, OR}

Thursday, May 2, 2013


How lovely are Merry and her girls? I had an opportunity to capture a mini-shoot for them, and really enjoyed following them around for a bit.  Merry is vivacious, funny, and endearing, and the picture of a graceful, engaged mom. As the mom of two younger daughters myself, I watched with interest from behind my lens her interactions with her beautiful girls, for clues as to what might be in my future. I hope to be as close to my daughters as she seems to be!

By the time we started our shoot, both girls were tired, chilly and hungry, but they were troopers anyway. Merry really seemed to want true interactions with her children captured, rather than poses. I hung back and followed them, and did my best to catch those moments. They allowed me to takes some posed shots too.

Thank you ladies, for allowing me to photograph you. It was my pleasure to do so!
blog6 blog7 blog3 blog2 blog1 blog5 blog4

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Day Blog Template | ©2011 - Dual Illusions