Laney & Benjamin {Laurelhurst Park, Portland}

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Yay! I'm excited to get to write this post and introduce you to my friend Beth and her adorable children, Laney and Benjamin.

Besides being an amazing mom to her kids, Beth is also the Director of Woodlawn Swap'N Play. Additionally, she's one of my favorite moms to "talk shop" with, and always has great insight and wisdom on preschools, discipline, and sibling relations. So glad to have her as a friend!

Her children are equally adored by not only me, but also my son, who often refers to Ben as his "best friend", even though they are years apart in age.Ben is sweet and smiley, and I understand why Miles can't get enough of him! And Laney is an energetic, adorable firecracker of a girl with crazy dance moves and beautiful blonde hair that she's forever brushing out of her face. Such a fabulous family!

blog1 blog2 blog6 blog5 blog7

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Day Blog Template | ©2011 - Dual Illusions