Sawyer Turns One! {Sherwood, OR}

Monday, June 25, 2012

Miss Sawyer, my favorite little pumpkin, easygoing little sister, and joy of her family, turned one! The year has gone so fast!

I was incredibly excited to take her first birthday portraits. I spotted a gorgeous clover field with beautiful trees in the background, and knowing I just HAD to shoot there, I did my due diligence, called and talked to "Jim", who referred me to his cousin "Skeeter", the owner of the field. I was given the go ahead (yay!), and day of, showed up and began unloading all of our props, balloons, and of course, the precious baby.

We hadn't even gotten a picture taken, when blazing out on a tractor was a kind gentleman who apologetically informed us that Skeeter was not the owner, and that the true owner, his boss, wanted no one stepping foot in his clover. We were asked to leave immediately. Not a great start to our photos. At least we still had some perfect balloons to incorporate in our new impromptu shoot location! Oh wait, the photographer accidentally let go of them all after a single pose. Whoops! So many things went wrong.

 But, fortunately, the Merlock girls are always adorable, and that's all that really matters! Thanks, girls, for an unforgettable morning!

web3 web4 web2 web1 web5 web7 web6

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Day Blog Template | ©2011 - Dual Illusions