Brody & Avery {Klineline Lake, Vancouver WA}

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Handsome Brody's 6th birthday is just around the corner, so his mom figured it was a good opportunity for family portraits. I worked extra hard to coax some smiles out of Brody during the beginning of our shoot, to no avail. Only after turning my attention to everyone else's photos did Brody warm up, and actually began demanding my attention with a "take a picture of me doing this!" and "Hey, look at me!". Was this the same kid? :)

Though I did wind up getting some amazing smiles out of Brody, my favorite of the lot is the black and white below of he and his dad. It was such a sweet little stolen moment, I could tell they are super close. Little boys with their Daddy's always melt my heart.

Brody's little sister Avery sure had grown!!!! Remember her from here? Still such a sweet pea, though.

Thanks Burns family, I had so much fun with you guys!

web4
web3
web1
web2
web6
web5

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Day Blog Template | ©2011 - Dual Illusions