Benjamin & Madeleine - Salem Waterfront Park

Thursday, August 11, 2011

I met up with my cousin, Kori, and her two beautiful kids, Ben and Madeleine, in Salem on a Friday evening. The weather was lovely! The traffic had not been. Needless to say, I was a half hour late and, poor Benjamin, who'd also been on a long car ride and had not had a nap, managed to weather about 20 snaps of my camera before completely melting. Poor guy!

His sister fared better, and so our session quickly morphed from a sibling shoot into a baby session. Madeleine was a doll throughout, happily munching on whatever loose grass blades she could find. Both Ben and Madeleine's eyes remind me of their Mom's, big and beautiful, they seem to change color depending on how the light hits them. So incredibly fun to photograph!

web3
web5
web6
web4

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I love these pictures! You did an amazing job Kersten. Thank you so much.

Post a Comment

Sweet Day Blog Template | ©2011 - Dual Illusions