Ms. Maggie is 4! {Whitaker Ponds, Portland OR}

Monday, November 4, 2013

I cannot recall a session with a happier, more photo compliant little person than my session with Maggie. She is just the most radiant little girl! 

My expectations for our session were so low. Not only was it raining, but it was COLD and windy. When Maggie's mom and I pulled up to the park, it was pouring, and we made a break for the gazebo. We shot under the cover for a few minutes, and even with the rain, seeing Maggie's adorable smile, I knew we'd get some good images. Then, a break in the rain, a few rays of sun, and Maggie turned the charm up full blast. Who needs the sunshine when you have this little lady's light?

It was truly a pleasure Maggie! I hope we can do it again. Happy Birthday!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Day Blog Template | ©2011 - Dual Illusions