Baby Quinn {Dawson Creek Park, Hillsboro, OR}

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Yay! I finally got to meet up with 6 month old Quinn and his lovely parents, Kim and Josh.  I was originally supposed to take newborn photos for this sweet family, but the timing just didn't work out for us. Instead, I had the pleasure of photographing this little guy at almost 6 months. Such a fun age! He has the most striking chocolate eyes, definitely inherited from his Mama, and an easy smile like his Daddy. The little man was tired from too much play earlier in the day, but he was all smiles while I took his picture on his own, and a bit less smiley but just as sweet with his parents.

Thanks Kim and Josh, for allowing me to photograph Quinn. It was so much fun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Day Blog Template | ©2011 - Dual Illusions