Henry, Olive & Kate -Scientifically Proven Cuteness {OMSI, Portland, OR}

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Once again, I had the privilege of meeting up with Henry and his twin sisters, Kate and Olive. I love capturing these beautiful siblings!

Our session took place inside the Oregon Museum of Science and Industry, and it seemed to be a really perfect location for these kiddos. Big brother Henry was especially mesmerized by all the science. I came ready with tons of bribery candy, remembering that last time we shot, the children ran in three separate directions the entire session. What a difference six months makes! All three were incredibly cooperative and smiley. These are truly happy children, and I think their joy shines in these portraits.

Henry, Olive and Kate, I hope we can do it again! It is my great joy to photograph each of you!

blog 6
blog 2
blog 1
blog 4
blog 5blog 4

1 comments:

Janna said...

Beautiful pictures! Those are adorable children!

Post a Comment

Sweet Day Blog Template | ©2011 - Dual Illusions