Baby Trent - Bittersweet {Seattle, WA}

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Remember this little baby? Here he is at 6 months. Crazy how time flies. These were taken a few months ago, and this kid is already walking. He is so amazing.

Trent belongs to my beloved best friend, and these were taken on a hot, bright, bittersweet day in September when we bid goodbye, as she prepared to move her family across the country. I was honored to take these before they left, but I've also been taking my sweet time with them, knowing its will be a long while before I get to see or photograph Trent again.

Amy, Jedd, and Trent, I miss you guys so much already! Blessings in your new adventures, but don't forget to come home to those who love you when you're through!
blog6
blog3
blog1
blog2
blog5

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Day Blog Template | ©2011 - Dual Illusions