Price Family - Double life

Monday, April 4, 2011

You can imagine how excited I was to meet up with the Price family again; their adorable twin girls, Madison and Kennedy, really stole my heart during our last session. This time around, I had the opportunity to shoot in their home, which was both challenging (being that I'm an indoor lighting novice!) and great fun (this family is the definition of JOY!).

This was also my first venture into "lifestyle" photography, and I loved trying to capture the small details and interactions of this family's life. I was pleased with the results!

web 5web3
web4web 6web 7

2 comments:

Janna said...

Beautiful family, Beautiful home, Beautiful Pictures!

Rachel said...

Kersten, these are gorgeous!

Post a Comment

Sweet Day Blog Template | ©2011 - Dual Illusions