Bella, Sophia and Willow {Memorial Park, Wilsonville, OR}

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Ah, this beautiful family of daughters (and parents!)! I had such a fun evening with them, observing and capturing the amazing rapport they have with one another. I am quite certain that their Dad hears all too often "You are going to be in trouble in a few years."

Older sister Bella was sweet and SO tolerant of her younger sisters, allowing them to climb all over her, boosting them up, piggy back rides and the like. I was completely impressed with her love and kindness and beauty. The camera loves soulful middle sister Sophia, and she seemed to enjoy posing for photos. There such a depth and old soul quality to her that I enjoyed capturing, and I think translated beautifully to portraits. And, little Willow is just adorable, playful, and on the go!

Thank you, Girls, for letting me take your portraits. I loved every minute of it!
blog1 blog11 blog3 blog2 blog7 blog4 blog10 blog12 blog 13 blog6

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Day Blog Template | ©2011 - Dual Illusions