Baby Jesse {Seattle, WA}

Sunday, December 16, 2012

August was a really amazing month for my photography business, not to mention my busiest month ever. I photographed a wonderful wedding, took newborn portraits of a precious baby who's parents' wedding I captured the year before (talk about special!), was able to help announce another baby on the way through photography, and as if all of that wasn't enough, I photographed my best friend in her first days with her newly adopted son. SO beautiful, both my best friend, and her new baby boy, Jesse. Its taken too long to get these up, but they were, maybe, my favorite images captured all year. Love you, Amy, thank you for letting me capture such a special time! blog3 blog1 blog5 blog2 blog4

1 comments:

AO said...

Thank you for doing such an amazing job of capturing our son!! I love and miss you dearly!
Amy

Post a Comment

Sweet Day Blog Template | ©2011 - Dual Illusions