Kai - Wild at the Zoo {Oregon Zoo, Portland, OR}

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Kai and his parents, Ivan and Siri, met me at the Great Northwest Exhibit at the Oregon Zoo. This particular section of the zoo is my favorite, with winding paths through a forested segment of the zoo property.

Kai was an adorable subject (as were his sweet parents!), with a big and frequent smile, if only I could get him to stop moving! This kiddo is on the GO! I was under the delusion that his parents could set him on a step or foot path, and I'd be able to get a few snaps in before he got up and ran. Nope. Not even. He was very fun to chase though, and he really had an enormous grin every time he was on the move, so it all worked out!

Thanks Siri and Ivan, for letting me capture your fabulous little man!

blog 7
blog 3
blog 5
blog 4
blog 6

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Day Blog Template | ©2011 - Dual Illusions