Oliver & Zaeda {Alberta Park, Portland, OR}

Monday, October 17, 2011

After having to reschedule not once, but twice due to rain, I was finally able to meet up with Oliver and Zaeda, and their parents. I have never photographed a set of siblings who love each other so much. Really, these kids are remarkable. Zaeda did not want to sit by herself and pose, but if Oliver was with her, she was playful and smiling. I was awed by the love between these two! I don't know what kind of parenting mojo Keith and Jenny have worked, but they should write a book. I will buy it. Family shots and sibling shots (usually the toughest!) were a breeze with this family. And while little Zaeda wasn't into individual photos, I managed to get a few anyway.

Thanks, Jenny and Keith, for bearing with all the rescheduling. I'm so glad we made it work!

web3
web2
web1
web4

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Day Blog Template | ©2011 - Dual Illusions