Caitlyn - A girl with a smile, a girl with a plan.

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Caitlyn is a young lady who I've known of for quite some time, mainly through updates from her proud Auntie (and my onetime co-worker), Doris.

It had been several years since I had seen Caitlyn, and was so pleased to see the adorable young girl I remember has grown into a beautiful young lady. Caitlyn has an effervescent laugh, gorgeous green eyes, and a heart for animals and children. Not surprising that she is considering teaching or veterinary work for a career.

I did not need to remind this girl to smile! She smiles easily and often, making my job oh so easy.

Thanks, Caitlyn, for such an enjoyable afternoon! I hope you love your photos!

web5
web8
web2
web4
web7

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Day Blog Template | ©2011 - Dual Illusions