Henry, Olive & Kate - Camas, WA

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

I have photographed many gorgeous families this year, and as you can see, Henry, Olive and Kate's family is no exception. I met up with the siblings (and their grown-ups, Jen and Michael) at a beautiful park in Camas called Klickitat. The park is a place the family is very fond of, and I loved the idea of photographing them in a location of significance. Big brother Henry was adorably polite, referring to me as "Ms. Lady with the Camera". So cute. He and his younger twin sisters were busy, happy and active, running in all directions, and I had a blast trying to keep up and capture them!

web8
web9
web4
web15
web7
web13
web10
web12

1 comments:

Janna said...

Beautiful family - Beautiful pictures!

The last picture with the kids on the bridge is so fun!!!

Post a Comment

Sweet Day Blog Template | ©2011 - Dual Illusions