Madison and Kennedy

Sunday, January 30, 2011

I had such a blast with twins Madison and Kennedy this past week! It didn't take long after introductions to figure out that these two are equally beautiful, but quite a bit different! Ms. Madison is a charming, precious little mama's girl. Her sister Kennedy, well...lets just say she and I were fast friends! Precocious Kennedy warmed right up and often asked me to pick her up (lucky me!) and Madison hung with her mommy for the most part, which meant I was able to photograph their lovely mama, Sarah, quite a bit too.

I'll be photographing these sweet girls a few times this year, and I'm so excited to capture how they grow and change. See you soon, Mady and Gabby!

DSC_0374-1-3
Madison and Kennedy

DSC_0412-1-3web

DSC_0314-1web

DSC_0240-1

DSC_0284-1-2

DSC_0272-1web

1 comments:

Janna said...

I LOVE the pics of mom w/ the girls; those two turned out so cute and so natural looking! And the twin hugging/action shot is so awesome!
Beautiful girls (all three of them :)

Post a Comment

Sweet Day Blog Template | ©2011 - Dual Illusions